Author Topic: I've just finished the game, and I have a few requests to developers!  (Read 2838 times)

mission

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
First of all, thank you so much for making this incredible game! I really enjoyed it!

Even though I've already finished the game I'd love to keep playing occasionally. I'd like to get more achievements and play co-op with friends. Unfortunately there are some problems discouraging me from doing so.

1. There is some kind of savegame bug which causes co-op players to loose their character data - after rejoining the game all they get is the gold instead. It really needs to be fixed because it's causing alot of trouble to players.

2. The hard difficulty achievements (Dragon/Lich/Knight/Queen) should automatically grant the medium ones. Otherwise, after beating the game on Hard people would have to repeat everything on Medium which is kinda pointless.

3. Multiplayer should be way more forgiving to life limits. As for now, lives are shared among the players. Because of that I cannot really host a 'public' game, because random players will quickly waste all the lives I've gathered. It's just not fair. Normally, I'd just enable the 'infinite lives' crutch, but it'd prevent me from getting all "without having any crutches enabled" achievements. I don't think it's wise to discourage players from co-op as this is where the game really shines...

4. There really should be a counter allowing people to see how many planks they have. It's very easy to lose count
* Optional :) not really that important

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:17:15 PM by mission »