Author Topic: Lots of views little replies  (Read 3116 times)

Seterwind

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Lots of views little replies
« on: August 28, 2013, 05:29:49 PM »
I've noticed a lot of people everywhere, even on this forum looking for more from Hammerwatch. The main game was fun, but there is so much potential in this game. The main developers don't have a readily found twitter, or FB. They don't talk about the game much, and frankly I think the community is looking for them to say more about what is coming up, other than "We have more Ideas." and "More is coming".

I hope that they would take some time and post, something, somewhere that they are still invested in this game and making it's tools more robust. If they are not, there is a strong community that would like to take the reigns of the game and make some more in-depth edits to the source.

Linaru

• That Collectable coin is mine!
    • View Profile
Re: Lots of views little replies
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:34:29 PM »
The devs are currently working on a patch to add Survival mode and a number of other smaller features, hipshot has expressed a wish to reply more on the forums but you have to remember its a 2 man development team and alot of their time is focused on development and bug fixing. and of course they have lives to get on with outside of their work.

its still quite close to the release date so they have allot of things to deal with that take priority over more content such as stabilising the game for mac users and releases on other platforms like gog.

all i can say is be patient and wait for them to let us know what is comming, focus on some proper custom maps or content.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Stabaddey Stabaddey Zap
-----------------------------------------------------------