Custom mapping and Mods > Resources

[Release][Tool] Hammersprite - Easily generate the XML for custom sprites

<< < (3/9) > >>

Thein:
Alright, I just updated Hammersprite with quite a few great changes! Thanks for the feedback Hipshot. Maybe someone can let me know if the automatic updating worked? It should either prompt you upon launch or you can go to Help > Check for Updates. After updating, it should say version 1.0.0.1 in the Help > About option.

Also, I'm not sure why you would want to drag multiple rectangles in the same spot. You can always assign the same rectangle to different animations with no problems. Although one current issue is that you can't use the same frame twice in a single animation. For example, if you need to use the same "in-between steps" sprite multiple times in a walking animation. That's something I'll have to fix later.

Changelog:
Gave "Custom Grid" a menu of it's own
Added "Snap to Custom Grid" option
You can now resize and move rectangles
Resizing and moving also snaps to custom grid
Optimized grid drawing for much better performance

Hipshot:
Auto updates works, I will try the other things a bit later.

Hipshot:
Took me one sec to do this with the autoframe option.

Btw, I misunderstood how to use the editor before, so that's why I wanted to draw a square on top of a square.

hoffa911:

--- Quote from: Hipshot on July 08, 2014, 10:56:48 AM ---Took me one sec to do this with the autoframe option.

Btw, I misunderstood how to use the editor before, so that's why I wanted to draw a square on top of a square.

--- End quote ---

And now there is the potential to create a total conversion into an entirely different game within Hammerwatch.

Hipshot:
Well, if we had the ability to mod your own classes, you could. I already had an idea to port several top down games into this, the graphics's easy and level building and scripting is enough to create several classics. But this tool made it so simple to just take these in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version