Custom mapping and Mods > Resources

[Release][Tool] Hammersprite - Easily generate the XML for custom sprites

<< < (8/9) > >>

Thein:
It's been a while since I've worked with Hammerwatch, but it seems like your problem is the way you've set up the bordered tilemap. It should look something like what I have attached. It's just something I made quickly, so it's not perfect, but you should have the borders surrounding the basic floor tile. Then, you can use the bordered tile in the Hammerwatch Editor, and it will look something like my second attachment.

SG2Tiger:
Oh, I think I get it...because I made both versions more like the 'pit' variety, compared to the 'sand mound' type you used for the bordered tiles in the tutorial video? I knew it must have been something silly like that. Thank you for your quick response!!

Flemse:
This is really nice. You guys(Crackshell) should consider making an official program like this for the new engine, maybe with integration into the editor.

Hipshot:
I know, I think it would be a great asset to the community. It's not on my table though.

ChocolatechunkDE:
Hey, there i have sucessfully used the tool, but there are no new doodads in the editor
and yes, i have reload the resources.

Thanks in advance

ChocchunkDE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version