Author Topic: Unable to move floors  (Read 4492 times)

Kleoes

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Unable to move floors
« on: September 20, 2013, 01:39:25 AM »
When im in multiplayer I get to the second floor and then whenever I come to another door to move floors my teammates and I enter it and it says "loading waiting for... Kleoes, My friends name" but it stays there. It doesnt crash, the music continues but I cant move on. any Suggestions?

Heretic

• Castle Runner
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to move floors
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 02:40:02 AM »
Don't play with Kleoes anymore? :) jk jk, very strange I've never seen that! Does it happen every time or only the once?

Grokitach

• Hotlane Creator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 09:22:27 AM »
Just shut down the game and load your save. Wait for your friend to join and you'll be able to play. There are auto saves before every floor change.

Kleoes

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 01:39:35 AM »
Just shut down the game and load your save. Wait for your friend to join and you'll be able to play. There are auto saves before every floor change.

Happens every time.

Heretic

• Castle Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 03:22:36 AM »
You'll each have to play with other people to determine who's client is causing it, and then we'll have to take a closer look at what they're running and such to see what might be causing this.

devnull

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
    • NodeBB
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 10:56:56 PM »
Please note that we are experiencing this issue now. Upon exiting level 2 in a game of 3 players, the game hangs on "Loading".

Exiting and resuming from savegame causes us to run into this error as referenced in another thread: http://hammerwatch.com/forum/index.php?topic=1642.0

Host loads and is put into game immediately, and other players are stuck in "empty" lobby.

Configurations

Host: Windows 8
Clients: Windows 8, Windows 7 Ultimate

Also tried:

Host: Windows 8
Clients: Windows 8, Ubuntu 12.10

To note: We are using Hamachi, because we cannot connect to the host without it. It's weird, because this worked perfectly during the public beta...
Check out NodeBB! Modern forums for the modern web.