Custom mapping and Mods > Custom Maps

[Campaign] Pirate's Cove

<< < (2/4) > >>

Drachenei:
Hye,I think you uploaded the wrong map ist the survival map.Please fix it.

Amran:

--- Quote from: Pwnography on April 29, 2014, 12:45:51 PM ---What an awesome level! The seagulls are great and the boss fight was very entertaining. You put some true talent into this - do you have any plans to make a full campaign or anything like that?

--- End quote ---
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! I currently don't have any plans for a full campaign, but we'll see what happens. :)

--- Quote from: Drachenei on April 30, 2014, 09:28:14 PM ---Hye,I think you uploaded the wrong map ist the survival map.Please fix it.

--- End quote ---
Might have renamed the wrong file by accident, it should be the correct map now. Thanks for letting me know!

MadMan:
I liked it.

Amran:
The recent Hammerwatch patch introducing Workshop support brought me back to look at this again. I've updated the level to correct some visual glitches that had been found since the original release.

I'm also curious if others would like to see more done with this map in the future. New areas? Additional secrets? Changes to the balance or pacing? If anyone has some ideas, be sure to let me know!

Hipshot:
What I think you should do, is use the new HUD system to add the showel to the hud when you found it. I'm gonna write a small tutorial on how to do this a bit later.

And, it's nice that it's in the Workshop, so more people can play this level!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version