Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] New Classes  (Read 2759 times)

ramenib

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
[SUGGESTION] New Classes
« on: June 10, 2014, 12:54:58 PM »
i only have played hammerwatch for week so im not too expirenced  or what so ever but i do have some cool ideas  to have!

Vampire:[ranged] has 65 hp but his skills consume health not mana and can heal him back

Puppetier:[ranged] has 25 hp and 55 mana has the ability to go inside a monster and use them as a "temporary body" dieing in it kills the monster not the puppetier  " cannot do it to bosses or mini bosses

Engineer:[ranged] has 55 hp can summon turrets that cant move to fight along him and some special cannon shoot  that rolls forward dealing dmg to all enemies

Engineer:[melee] has 75 hp can summon turrets that cant move to fight along him , an ability to ride his turret  and be able to move around and shoot /move faster and bigger aoe radius

Beast:[melee] has 85 hp able to transform to a beast with higher speed /att speed and hp regen and no mana cost on transform or at all " maybe has rage meter or so

anyways if u like these little simple basic ideas ^^ feel free to comment and change or give ur own ideas

Heretic

• Castle Runner
    • View Profile
Re: [SUGGESTION] New Classes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 09:24:55 PM »
my campaign will have a vampire in it! :D but a mob not a player