Author Topic: Sprite Usage  (Read 13316 times)

FFSnipe

• Maze Master
    • View Profile
Re: Sprite Usage
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 02:58:01 PM »
Post information about your map projects please :D
here or create a new thread? the one i am currently working on is a very early WIP. just basically the layout is done and I am starting to work on scripts.
Spoils to the victor...

Enjay

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 10:16:00 AM »
That's where I'm at. I also have a terrible habit of getting just far enough to show the potential of something, and then dropping it entirely. So to combat crushing people's expectations, I'm not showing anything until it's finished. :D
Every time I post I get nervous because I feel like the devs are judging me.

FFSnipe

• Maze Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 03:55:19 PM »
That's where I'm at. I also have a terrible habit of getting just far enough to show the potential of something, and then dropping it entirely. So to combat crushing people's expectations, I'm not showing anything until it's finished. :D
;D i have done that so many times... i have about 4 maps on SDK for left4dead2 & half-life 2 DM and a couple for some other older games as well like supreme commander 2, quake 3 arena, even WC3 that are just sitting not finished. I get defeated when i get to the point of triggers, events, scripts, etc. but so far, the scripts in the hammerwatch editor seem to be the most user friendly and are easy to get the hang of.
Spoils to the victor...