Author Topic: Editor problems.  (Read 2769 times)

fableboyUK

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
Editor problems.
« on: May 21, 2014, 09:24:00 PM »
Ok, well I'm having a lot of problems with the editor.

Problem #1. On version 1.22 the editor is all red, like everything I place is red.

Problem #2. To fix Problem #1, there was a thread saying to but "OldVersion120" or something along these lines. The redness is
is gone but it keeps crashing.

Problem #3. I went through the Steam Community and say a way to fix the crash but its on version 1.22... knowing I have the "Problem #1" I still tried it and still crashes.

Problem #4. In one of the threads, here on the forums. An admin said the version 1.20 was compatible with 1.22, but i got a message then I tried to join a server of one of my friends. It said that the server/game is run on a newer version of the game.

I need help.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:34:43 PM by fableboyUK »

Lorencia

• Lore.
    • View Profile
Re: Editor problems.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 05:11:07 PM »
Experiencing same problem as you do. We've also mentioned this problem here on forums(day after you) http://hammerwatch.com/forum/index.php?topic=1999.0
Yet no serious solution was ever found. Well, no other than rollbacking to the older version of the game, as you've also pointed before. Though, if you would find a solution somehow, I bet that many of us will be more than happy to hear about it  :)