Custom mapping and Mods > Custom Maps

[RELEASED] - Ravenwatch - Act 1 BETA - 0.18

<< < (3/18) > >>

Keppler:
This looks very good. Your custom tilesets make the game look almost diabloesque, but still keep it close to the Hammerwatch style.

I am looking forward for this!

Hipshot:

--- Quote from: Keppler on January 05, 2014, 11:11:09 PM ---but still keep it close to the Hammerwatch style.

I am looking forward for this!

--- End quote ---

I think this is the best way to go for custom levels, if you plan to use any of the original assets, it's nice if the new one matches!

I mean, you could do a completely new graphics style here, super highres and all, but it would just take too long and be too much work.

Gammer001:
I have a question. Can I possibly use any of the actors for my own map? I will credit you of course on the forum post and in some end game credits. (if I can figure that out :P)

Heretic:

--- Quote from: Gammer001 on January 06, 2014, 07:34:38 PM ---I have a question. Can I possibly use any of the actors for my own map? I will credit you of course on the forum post and in some end game credits. (if I can figure that out :P)

--- End quote ---
I'm not opposed to it Gammer, but I'd have to know more about your project, pm me?

Keppler:
Since you mentioned that you need any help you can take for this project in then I would gladly give you a helping hand. I am no good at game design, but I study English language and literature at university so if you need any help with the setting, plot or mood I can always give my two cents!

Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version