Author Topic: What's your favourite class and why?  (Read 33469 times)

Juschlan

• I like trains.
    • View Profile
What's your favourite class and why?
« on: August 14, 2013, 05:03:27 PM »
G'day people!
More and more people come to the forums, so let's talk about something ^^

I like the the ranger: High range, boom-boom-bombs that are even better than flurry :>, super overgrowth stun and the marksmanship that does good damage.

Neospring

• Dragon Slayer.
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favourite class and why?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 07:44:21 PM »
Paladin is a beast with combo and the defense, his my favorite because of his ability just to survive, specially with his dash.

Archer is my favorite for soloing, can't beat the ability to shoot long range and then set up a large amount of bombs for close range.

Mage prob the toughest because of his low hp, but once you get those range fireballs and a good tank with you he rocks.

Warlock prob my least favorite even though his abilities are neat.

Juschlan

• I like trains.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 08:00:10 PM »
Ranger solo is nice, but I like magic stuffs more, so if there's a tank, I would play wizard. He really does nice damage, if he doesn't need to dodge bullets and stuff.
The paladin is a teamplayer, tanks and heals the group, but solo he isn't easy to be honest.
I never really played as sorcerer, the auto-aim thingy(left arrow key, forgot the name of the spell) is really nice, but if he is out of mana he got a problem. Poisoning a group of 20+ enemies that shoot at you isn't easy at all, but that's why he got HP.

Hipshot

• Developer
  • Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 01:22:09 AM »
Like Pally, Ranger and Wizard, don't care much for the Warlock though.

dave

• ..needs food badly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 01:51:04 AM »
So far, I've only tried Wizard.. so I guess that's my fave!   ;D

I like it because when I get low on health I can say to myself, "Wizard needs food badly!"

Juschlan

• I like trains.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 12:35:15 PM »
Did you ever try another class? My first run was with wizard, and I was like: "GOD! This game is insane!"

Drogash

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 01:58:04 AM »
So far, I've only tried Wizard.. so I guess that's my fave!   ;D

I like it because when I get low on health I can say to myself, "Wizard needs food badly!"

Don't you Mean Blue Wizard is about to Die!      Blue Wizard needs food Badly,   

Ps.   Warlock is my Favort class,   I poke with my poison dagger and run like a mad man,  and then chain lighting when theres a lot,   nothing better then Warlock

lemec

• Hack and slice at half the price
    • View Profile
    • Art
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 09:20:39 PM »
I like the wizard because of his fireballs which can splash enemies around corners and his raw crowd-control abilities.

Also, glass cannons are very tense to play. You can't fall asleep at the wheel for even a split second and the window between being healthy and being dead is incredibly slim.

However, playing a wizard can get frustrating when you play co-op with randumbs who disrupt your attempts at kiting enemies into an easy to manage mass (especially when dealing with enemies that have missile attacks) and the previously predictable enemy shot patterns dissolve into chaos.

stewnwt

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 08:07:53 AM »
I actually really love the Priest. His main attack having a weird but nice but of range and aoe is great and his beam is superb. As well, the ability to drop hp sucking drain pools, especially multiple at once in later levels, plus a no mana cost slow/decrease dmg field, is amazing.

Courtesy

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 07:20:51 AM »
I'm with Stew on this. Priest is very quickly becoming my favorite class. With HP regen, damage reduction, and a super powerful laser beam magic attack, the priest just refuses to die and dishes out good damage to boot. It takes a lot longer to make him strong compared to other characters though: he needs more stuff to be upgraded first.

ChrisN

• Crackshell Game artist
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 09:07:53 AM »
Paladin, always paladin

killer of archers and is always used for bait in dungeons because of his high health

Racer

• Maggot Crusher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 10:17:56 AM »
My favorites are Warlock and Thief.  :P

The Warlock because I love life steal and mana drain effects a lot.
The Thief because I like to play swift melee characters.