Custom mapping and Mods > Custom Maps

[Campaign][WIP] Diablo 1: Hammerwatch Editor

<< < (2/5) > >>

Heretic:
Even the most complex mobs are pretty easy to figure out, I think. Its the boss scripting that you'll have to think about most in my opinion.

Psyborg:

--- Quote from: Zerel96 on September 09, 2013, 12:28:33 PM ---i don't have any fu**ing idea how to make monsters. but if i learn how to make it, i will make the diablo (obviously), the butcher, the night clan monsters (that hybrid of human and goat) and zombies

--- End quote ---

I was working on a project along the same lines as yours, to make a conversion from the Doom series to Hammerwatch. I really don't have the time to make a full campaign I found out, and the thought of working on the project every day for months wasn't appealing to me, so I'm just gonna make available what I have for people to use, build upon, or learn from.

So, feel free to look at my XMLs/PNGs and cut/paste as needed to import the Diablo sprites. :) For graphics, I recommend Paint.NET with the GridMaker plugin.

Download Link

Keefachu:
Can't wait to see just the screenshots for this. It seems pretty sweet!

Heretic:

--- Quote from: Psyborg on September 12, 2013, 11:00:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zerel96 on September 09, 2013, 12:28:33 PM ---i don't have any fu**ing idea how to make monsters. but if i learn how to make it, i will make the diablo (obviously), the butcher, the night clan monsters (that hybrid of human and goat) and zombies

--- End quote ---

I was working on a project along the same lines as yours, to make a conversion from the Doom series to Hammerwatch. I really don't have the time to make a full campaign I found out, and the thought of working on the project every day for months wasn't appealing to me, so I'm just gonna make available what I have for people to use, build upon, or learn from.

So, feel free to look at my XMLs/PNGs and cut/paste as needed to import the Diablo sprites. :) For graphics, I recommend Paint.NET with the GridMaker plugin.

Download Link

--- End quote ---

Awesome stuff! Thanks!

sssank:
can't wait :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version