Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Hammerwatch Discussion / SpeedRunning
« Last post by PuppetPonguin on March 25, 2021, 06:22:40 AM »
I've been wanting to speedrun Hammerwatch, but I cant find any guides, so I decided I'd make my own, the only problem is I can't draw any routes on maps as I can't find any full map screenshots. (i already have floors 1,2,3,6 and a bad 11 screenshots)

if anyone knows how to make these screenshots or if anyone has some others it'd be appreciated.
Custom Maps / Re: [Survival]Survival in Colosseum 1.6.2
« Last post by Anyelou on March 10, 2021, 06:20:07 PM »
hi guys, i want talk with the autor of this mod, im interesting in port this mod to Heroes of Hammerwatch and i dont know if this is possible, add me on Steam pls

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044376007/
Custom Maps / Re: [Campaign][WIP] Castle Bloodshed 1.0c
« Last post by nutria on January 30, 2021, 04:25:10 PM »
hey friend! could you refresh the url to download the map?

Thanks
Bug Reports / [PS4] "Not Alone" Trophy Bug
« Last post by Mi00ky on January 18, 2021, 04:22:45 PM »
My friend and me bought Hammerwatch just shortly for PS4 and yesterday we wanted to play it. The game looks really amazing, but as we are also looking out for trophies, the fun ended very early, when the very first Multiplayer Trophy "Not alone" did not pop. The trophy simply says "Start a Multiplayer Game".

Another problem is, that it doesn't show the 2nd Players name from the account, but just "Player Two", which is not so tragic, but also not so nice and there is no option to rename characters, isn't it? At least I couldn't find something about it.

What we did:

We started our PS4, logged a second controller in and started the game. We started a new game and both of us chose their characters in the character selection menue. He used a hunter, me a priest. Then we started the game in Hammerwatch Mode... waited... no trophy. We also tried Survival Mode, no change.

We even read in a guide for this trophy and tried what they told. We deleted our save game, closed the game and I turned off my controller. Then we started the game again and I turned the controller on right during the character selection, started the game... no trophy. I as 2nd player even tried to join after starting the game... also no trophy.

The trophy shall be obtainable offline, but we thought... maybe the game doesn't check that there is a 2nd player because network options are off? So we turned it on, bc we usually are not conntected, but no change.

Basic Information:
  • We use a PS4 Slim
  • The Game is on Patch Version 1.2
  • We bought it in german PSN Store

Resources / Re: [WIP][Tool] HWSEdit - Hammerwatch Save Editor
« Last post by twidenbar on January 09, 2021, 12:52:10 PM »
hi, i have downloaded and tried using the save editor but I keep getting an issue anytime I try and open or load a save file, says invalid save data. the data is either corrupted or did not adhere to a recognized format.

any clue on what it is I can do
Bug Reports / Music Dropout on PS5
« Last post by vendorcoin on December 25, 2020, 05:49:51 AM »
Traveling between floors within the same Act sometimes causes the music to drop out while playing on the PS5. (Sfx remain). It is not 100% consistent, and it's unclear what the actual conditions are that cause it, but changing floors is always the trigger. This issue affects both single player, as well as (at least) local multiplayer.

To restore the game's soundtrack, either travel somewhere that forces the music track to change (eg. warping to/from a Gauntlet level, or entering a boss arena), or exit the game and restart it from the PS5 main menu. (If "Quitting" a game from the game menu and returning to the game's title screen, the title screen will be musicless, and reloading the game file from there does not resolve the issue.)
Bug Reports / PS4: Multiplayer Issues...
« Last post by Link119 on November 19, 2020, 11:34:11 AM »
Two issues seem to be happening regularly for me on the PS4 version of Hammerwatch...

1.  My friend hosts, and I often get DC'd after we both die and he respawns...

2.  Certain levels fail to load and won't let me connect at all while he's in them...One example of this is Temple Floor 2 from the Temple of the Sun Campaign...

3.  Likewise to 2, the 12th floor of the main campaign, I couldn't connect while my friend was on the floor, but if he went back to the previous floor, it would load in properly when we returned to the floor...

Thank you, and I hope you're perhaps able to look into this!...Loving the game!...
Bug Reports / Controller mapping issue
« Last post by maverickk89 on October 20, 2020, 06:50:33 PM »
Using Microsoft Wireless controller on Windows 10 64bit, if controller is disconnected due to inactivity or if change player's controller from Controller to keyboard and then back to Controller, mapping of buttons is set to the default ones instead of keeping the mapping I previously set and saved.
Hammerwatch Discussion / Re: HammerWatch on Mobile ?
« Last post by baffle on October 07, 2020, 11:05:38 PM »
I can't find this mobile version on the Android/Google Play Store. Has it been removed? Know of where I can find a sideload version, (free of malware)?
Editor Discussion / Re: Test in hard difficulty?
« Last post by Sakamotox on August 26, 2020, 06:51:00 AM »
It would be a good point to discuss and discuss.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10