Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Technical Support / Re: Game crashes in online multiplayer on Nintendo Switch
« Last post by Fanax on August 23, 2020, 01:46:25 PM »
Having similar issues on switch. Lots of crashes when joining lobby’s, more so from invites from friend list. When using public lobby’s game will often disconnect/ crash for the third player when a fourth person joins, then when the previously lost 3rd player tries to rejoin they are stuck in a crash loop every attempt to rejoin. This also includes rampant disconnects and different hosts/internet providers doesn’t seem to change the experience.
Hammerwatch Discussion / Re: Hammerwatch inspired coop game
« Last post by mark435 on August 21, 2020, 02:52:55 AM »
Looks pretty cool, wishlisted!
Technical Support / Game crashes in online multiplayer on Nintendo Switch
« Last post by Dreder on July 30, 2020, 09:17:42 AM »
Hello. Game crashes in online multiplayer after last update. Can you fix this please? Thank you.
Bug Reports / Incorrectly labeled on Steam as incompatible with MacOS Catalina
« Last post by droideka30 on June 14, 2020, 11:17:19 PM »
In the Steam store and launcher, your game is flagged as “not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina”. However, I’ve tested it and it runs perfectly fine. The issue is that there’s a box you need to check on Steamworks to tell Steam that you provide 64-bit binaries for MacOS. Under Steamworks > App Admin > Edit Steamworks Settings > look for "Supported Operating Systems”, check the box for "64 Bit Binaries Included”. That should make it show up properly on Steam for all your Mac players!
I will provide you details for Honkai Impact 3( https://honkaiimpact.io/) if you are interested playing the game.   It's perfect in every way, best game ever.
Editor Discussion / Re: Test in hard difficulty?
« Last post by nicolesmith on June 11, 2020, 02:57:57 AM »
Test your strategy skills in forge of empires game. Fight now and expand your territory.
Editor Discussion / Re: Custome textures are always white.
« Last post by nicolesmith on June 11, 2020, 02:52:33 AM »
If you’re a fan of battle games, then download free fire, install and play. Encounter the good graphics and controls of the game now.
Resources / Re: [WIP][Tool] HWSEdit - Hammerwatch Save Editor
« Last post by Joostar on June 06, 2020, 10:44:05 PM »
Is this still being worked on? I'd like to try it, but hybrid analysis detects some malware, so I'd like to know if it's just a false positive.

Also, it seems like the game has been updated since.

Regards.
Resources / Re: [UPDATE] Player enemies V1
« Last post by mark435 on April 23, 2020, 01:08:49 PM »
Nice work, I will try to use it!
Custom Maps / Re: [Alpha] [Campaign] The Mine v1
« Last post by mark435 on April 23, 2020, 01:08:05 PM »
Nice map!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10